Easy Vegan Chili
I am ALL for a hardy chili but there are so many Easy vegan chili recipes out there that I never intended to even post a chili recipe on my blog. That being said when I came up with this recipe I immediately knew I had to share it forward. I’ve made this chili for practically everyone I know before I even decided to share it. I made it over and over again and was asked for the recipe by non vegans so many times.
That’s when I realized it was a hit and I had to post it!
You don’t have to put it in the slow cooker for 4-6 hours and you don’t need to hang around the stove all day. This easy vegan chili actual cooks in about half the time as other chilis and you still get amazing bold bursting flavors!
It’s September which means it’’s gonna start getting chilly soon! Haha You see what I did there? Chilly and Chili 😀 Anyway that cozy weather is upon us. Well not really here because it’s South Florida and we really only get long pants and weather 2 months out of the year and that’s only at night lol but my 4 seasons Pennsylvania heart is craving all of the fall things!
The key to all the Quick and easy deliciousness is lots of bold spices, seasoning, and canned beans. I use a combination of kidney beans, pinto beans, and black beans!
Before I went vegan I use to eat chili from Wendy’s a lot! Yes, I know “Fast food all the time, bad Rose!” After going vegan I was kinda force to come up with my own recipe, that I felt reminded me of that because I was going through fast food chili withdraw!
Easy Vegan Chili
- 3 cups vegan grounds
- 2 15oz cans kidney beans
- 1 15oz can pinto beans
- 1 15oz black beans
- 2 28oz can diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 16oz can tomato paste
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Into a large pot add olive oil and heat to a medium high heat.
- Add the onion and bell pepper and cook until the onions become translucent
- Make a well in the center and add in the minced garlic. Cook for an additional minute or until fragrant.
- Add in all of the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Set heat to low and simmer for at least 90 minutes and 2 hours for optimal results.
- Once done serve and ENJOY!