I feel like pancakes are such a personal thing and the topping are endless. That’s why I made this easy vegan pancake recipe so, you can focus on your toppings instead of being consumed by just making the pancakes. Let yourself go wild with the toppings! I love my pancakes with berries and or peanut butter! I love peanut butter though, but doesn’t right? Oh, that’s right my husband lol! Yea, he really isn’t a fan of peanut butter. Like is he crazy or what? You don’t like peanut butter, you say? No, no, no I didn’t say you were crazy but it does make me a bit suspicious. 🤨
This recipe is so easy to make your own, you can add blueberries like the photo above, or even chocolate chips. You can also just have them plain like the ones in the picture below. However you choose to make and eat these. You will love them, money back guaranteed. You, didn’t pay you say? Oh, well I guess suzy at the register must have been distracted. 😂 But on a serious note, these are love by my mixed diet family and the #veggiefam community, who have tried them. So, I know you will also love them and make them your own because that is what recipes are best for. Just a little guiding push to help your cooking creativity soar. Wow, that got deep quick.
Something to keep in mind when you are making pancakes, is not to let the pancake mix sit for longer than it needs too. The baking powder and liquid have a limited amount of time where it will rise. The longer it sits the less effective that rising effect is. These easy vegan pancakes have just the perfect amount of rise in my opinion, but just like most pancakes they lack patience and want to dip straight into the pan!
Easy Vegan Pancakes
- 1 cup dairy free milk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients. Then mix together the wet ingredients and mix together until just combined.
- In a non stick pan over medium heat pour your batter approximately 1/4 cup at a time. If you wish to add any additional ingredients, such as blueberries or chocolate chips this is the time. Careful place the ingredient you wish to add over each pancake before it is fully cooked on the first side.
- Cook about 3 minutes per side or until open bubbles start to form. Flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes or so.
- Remove from heat when done and repeat until all batter is used up.
- Stack pancakes garnish as you wish and ENJOY!