Hispanic Style Spaghettis
These hispanic style spaghettis are so delicious! They are creamy, easy to make and a family favorite. Growing up in Philly we had hispanic restaurants in about every corner, no that is not an exaggeration! There are also bodegas (corner stores), pizza shops, and Chinese take out EVERYWHERE! Anyway, to the point of this. The hispanic restaurants, and the bodegas would sell these delicious dish, which just so happens to be accidentally vegan, for super cheap. I’m talking $5 for a huge serving!
My mom would also make these all the time at home and for some reason I had never came up with my own recipe for these. Maybe because buying it was so assessable, like 100 steps from my front door assessable lol, seriously!
Why You’ll Love These Hispanic Style Spaghettis
1. Super Easy This recipe for spaghettis is incredibly easy to make and you don’t have to make any hour long marinara sauce to make it taste, because all the flavors that go into the sauce make it delicious right away. We do let it simmer for a few minutes but not long.
2. Creamy These spaghettis turn out felling very creamy and delicious.
3. Meal Prep I make these spaghettis for meal prepping all the time. I love pasta, and most pastas do very well as meal preps, this recipe is one of them. I usually make a big batch and store it in the refrigerator in air tight meal prep containers. This recipe should be great up to 4 days in the refrigerator, beyond that you should freeze.
How To Make These Delicious Hispanic Style Spaghettis
Step 1: In a large sauce pan on medium high heat, add oil, bay leaf, onions and peppers. Cook until onion and pepper has softened. Add in garlic and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add in bay leaf and seasoning along with tomato sauce.
Step 2: Cook on low heat for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally. 20 minutes if your pressed for time.
Step 3: Add in spaghetti, mix to combine, and cook covered for another 5 minutes.
Serve: Serve and ENJOY!
Hispanic Style Spaghettis
- 1 package cook spaghetti
- 3 8 oz tomato sauce cans
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp azon seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp adobo seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp oil
- In a large sauce pan on medium high heat, add oil, bay leaf, onions and peppers. Cook until onion and pepper has softened.
- Add in garlic and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add in bay leaf and seasoning along with tomato sauce.
- Cook on low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in spaghetti, mix to combine, and cook covered for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and ENJOY!