Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
These pumpkin crescent rolls are basically donuts, kinda. Also, so easy to make and so versatile. You can whip these little yummy things up in no time. All you need are a handful of ingredients and your off to the races to impressed your friends and loved one, or make it all for yourself and don’t tell anyone! No judgement lol.
Do I need any special ingredients?
The only thing that I would consider, sort of a special ingredient is the crescent roll dough. This is not a sponsored post, but I am using specifically, Pillsbury crescent roll dough, because it just happens to be vegan friendly and easy to find in most big supermarkets.
Also, sort of a special ingredient would be canned pumpkin puree. The puree NOT the pumpkin pie mix can. Those are skilled with a bunch of ingredients, which we don’t need for this recipe.
Pumpkin pie is delicious and all but what if you just want something a bit faster. You want the taste without the hassle. Well this is the perfect recipe for that occasion. I also have a delicious easy pumpkin pie recipe you may want to check out here too!
I feel like fall comes out of no where! One day everything is summer theme, then you walk into a store the next day and everything turned into Autumn wonderland. I came up with this recipe because I started seeing pumpkin spice things all around but I was yet to be ready for a full blown pumpkin pie. This is also perfect for hosting. The perfect bite size fall party food.
What’s strange for me is that it’s fall and I am sitting on the beach typing up this post, when two years ago I would have probably already been freezing up in Pennsylvania. South Florida doesn’t feel like the holidays around the holiday season but recipes like this help!
Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 package Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Extra sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT for crescent rolls into a small mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- On a cookie sheet unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into individual crescent roll pieces.
- Place small spoonfuls of pumpkin mix onto the crescent roll dough. Making sure to place the mix onto the wider side of the dough.
- Roll up the crescent roll dough into a crescent roll and pinch the corners closed to keep the pumpkin mix from spilling out while baking.
- Place into the oven for 15 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool enough to handle and ENJOY!