Vegan Big Mac Sauce
This vegan Big Mac sauce is everything and a side of fries, let me tell you! It is so spot on and delicious, you will definitely want to make a bottle of this to slap on any burger anytime you want. And guess what? You can totally do that, I sure have!
I am a burger fanatic, that was one of my favorite foods before going vegan and it still is after being vegan for years. Speaking of which I am so glad that plant based burgers have come such a long way. When I first went vegan all I could find were veggie burgers. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good ol veggie burger but now that there are all sorts of different options, it feels more freeing.
You can put this sauce on anything you like, I love it on fries, veggie burgers, beyond burgers, impossible whoppers. Yep, I’ve done that. I have bought a Impossible Whopper a time or too brought it home a smothered this vegan Big Mac sauce on it. You put this on so many things and it’s awesome!
This sauce is also, incredibly easy to make.
•Vegan Mayo This is the base to this sauce.
• Ketchup Gives it yummy flavor and it’s signature orange color.
• Mustard It gives it a nice kick, not overly mustardy but just the perfect amount for this sauce.
•Apple Cider Vinegar For acidity and balance.
• Sweet Relish Because a Big Mac sauce is not a Big Mac sauce with out relish! I give it a delicious touch of sweetness, and the perfect bursting crunch while your eating it.
You can of course customize this recipe to you liking, as you would do with everything else. You can even add a bit of sriracha sauce, or chipotle in adobo sauce for a little heat. That also goes very well with this sauce!
Vegan Big Mac Sauce
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 2 1/2 tsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp sweet relish
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- In a small mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Slather on your favorite burger or sandwich and ENJOY!